Thank you for stopping by our website...
Cummins Contracting and Supply is a family owned construction and specialty building material supply company. We have been located in Modesto, the heart of California's Central Valley since 1936.
Cummins Contracting is committed to provide simply the best construction expertise in the industry within our core departments and companies. Our construction expertise extends to 7 main areas of construction:
- Cold Storage and Food Processing Construction, Project Management and Design.
- Doors, doors, doors: Low temp doors, steel rolling, aluminum grilles, folding doors and operable walls, hollow metal doors, corrosion resistant doors, and a fully prepared service department.
- Clean Room Construction: Anti-microbial clean room surface materials. When walls and ceilings in food processing rooms, medical rooms, and pharmaceutical areas need to be clean, consider permanent antimicrobial fiberglass walls and ceilings.
- Specialty Building Materials: Retail, design, and installation of acoustical ceilings and wall panels, industrial noise control, fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), commercial restroom partitions and accessories, commercial flagpoles, ADA signage, sealants and caulking, foam insulations, fasteners, parts, and more...
- Concrete Construction: Click on the link to direct you to our commercial and industrial concrete construction company: CB Concrete. CB Concrete is a wholly owned separate concrete construction company.
- General Construction: At CSS, we can provide the specific area of construction as mentioned above, or we can deliver the complete building in a turnkey format. We enjoy managing the entire project and working with our clients to design and build the final completed project.
Please feel free to browse through this website to learn more about the specific areas of experience that has built our reputation at Cummins Contracting and Supply...